Sunday 5 March 2017

Come and say hello!

I am as guilty of being a stalker as most blog followers - I mean, how many times do you open a blog, read the contents and then skip on to the next?  I know!  Me too!  Every now and then I am moved to make a comment - but not every day.

When I first started blogging I had a few followers and when my "looks" passed 3,000 I got really excited!  Now I am getting loads of lookers, and my review posts often get 100/200  looks within a month of posting.  But of course, I have no idea if those readers are actually tuning in to me, or whether my blog comes up  on a Google search when someone is seeking mention of  the book I reviewed.  So help me out guys......

Scroll to the bottom of this post and you will see a tiny grey numeral and the word comment - mostly this says "1 comment" and if you click on it you will see that the 1 comment is actually me.  Just type in the reply box, I'd be glad to have any comments about anything I post - although if you're looking for love (as in a comment I did get a little while ago), move on, this is not the blog you're looking for.

Looking forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...