Thursday 12 March 2015

I've changed my archive layout! Go on - have a look!!

I stopped listing every book I reviewed within the first year of my blog. I knew it was not laid out well, but I couldn't think of how I could deal with it. Then I found instructions on how to do what I wanted on t'internet, so I did it. Three times. That didn't work either. And then - miracle! or rather, a light-bulb moment occured, because Blogger already gave me three choices as to how to show my archived posts...... and one of them means I can show the titles of all posts. Don't all shout at once, but why didn't I know that then?!!!!! My archive listing is on the left hand column here (just under feedjit). Help yourself my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...