Thursday 8 January 2015

Out of touch with internet friends? What to do!

I'm part of a large group of internet friends.  The link is books.   We are members of a website that is currently "down" and so we are missing each other.  I say that because I am missing them and hope that feeling is reciprocated!  What do you do when that daily shot of togetherness is removed temporarily?

1.   You return to the internet on a regular basis just to "see if it's back"
2.   You do other mundane jobs you  wouldn't even have considered if this had not happened
3.   You finish off the ironing
4.   You read a bit more than usual.

So 2, 3 and 4 are at least getting things done - but oh, how I hate that out of contact feeling, and I suspect I am not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...