Thursday 2 May 2013

Thank you for viewing! Here's a new picture to look at....

Well, someone must be reading me regularly, because my figures are up, up, up.  Thank you!!  I seem to be popular in Russia and America as well as the UK, and there are people dropping in from all over, which is exciting, even though I cannot see you.  Hi e-friends!  OK, no more dribble.....

Thought you all might like to see the house in which the blog is written so I have put it up as my header picture.  It was taken 3 years ago, but at exactly the same time of year.... there are just more tulips right now!

For those who don't know.... it's known as a 2 up 2 down, although in fact it's three of both, as there is also a kitchen and bathroom.  The window to the left of the open door as you look at the picture is where I do my blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Early One Morning - Virginia Baily

I was attracted to this novel purely by the cover (as I suppose this is meant to happen!) and it has very little about the contents on the b...